Crochet Holiday Giveaway #3 - Closed
This will be holiday giveaway #3. Giveaway fits better than contest so that is why I have the word change. I will be giving away 5 hats and 2 doilies. The giveaway will run from today through December 7, 2008. I will draw the winner on December 8, 2008. Everyone from any country is welcome to enter. If you are the winner, you are more than welcome to alter the hats in any way by removing the flowers and leaves.
One of my favorite holiday memories is going to the shopping mall when we were kids. Before the mall was enclosed, they had a train that would take people for rides through the center of the mall as Christmas time. My dad would ride with us for hours while my mom shopped. I am not sure who enjoyed the train more, my sister and me or my dad. Along the way, we would stop in to Sears and get a little bag of candy. I always liked the licorice mix with the little beads.
- Share a holiday of family memory. Each memory you share will give you an additional chance to win. It can be food, family, friends, children, vacations, places or even work related to name a few.
- Comments are open to everyone, including non-members.
- In the comment section you can leave a name, nickname, something unique to identify you. With this giveaway, your story will be unique.
- I will also accept e-mail submissions. Please include HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY #3 in the subject line.
- If you have previously won, I am going to ask that you wait for two months to re-enter again.