Hiding Crochet Yarn Tails - Crochet Tip 18
This is another way to secure yarn tails.
- Weave your tail through the threads as you typically hide your tail.
- Take your tapestry needle and separate the yarn fibers in to two separate groups of strands. This can be done with any ply yarn.
- Take one group of strands, thread the tapestry needle and weave it through another stitch.
- Now you will tie your strands together in a very secure knot. Knot it several times so the tails will not come out in the wash.
- This is more of a time consuming process but well worth it if you have concern for your tails coming out in the wash.