3 Hats - Pineapple Doily Crochet Giveaway - October 20-31 2008 - Closed
Saturday 01-NOV-08: Congratulations to Vidya V.
Sunday 26-OCT-08: Thank you everyone for all the great comments. I appreciate all of them.
I have decided to give away some of the hats and projects that I have made. This giveaway will consist of 3 crochet hats and a lace pineapple-popcorn doily. The hats will fit a 22-24" head. The doily is 16" across made with size 20 crochet cotton. The flowers can be removed from the hats, if you are not fond of the flowers. You could recycle the flowers to a granny square of another project. Just a thought.
The rules are as follows:
- Post 1 comment on this blog. It does not have to be crochet related. If you want to tell about a vacation you took over the summer, what you will be doing for the holidays, a new baby in the family, an achievement, graduation; the comment is up to you. If you have a more creative way to choose a winner for possible future giveaways, that will be great. A sentence or two will be fine.
- Have a blogger account so I have a way to contact you should you be the winner.
- You can also enter by sending an e-mail to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Crochet Contest Hats & Doily
- This is open to everyone around the world
- From the comments posted, I will do an old fashioned drawing out of the a hat on November 1, 2008 and posting the winner here on my blog.